Physical Class— The Myronox Soldier
Highlighting the ten 2nd Generation NFTs — One of the two Physical classes in Super Galactic
🛸 #UFOARMY, you will soon see The Myronox Soldier in all his glory inside of Super Galactic. The Second Generation Genesis NFTs will be obtainable with Plasma Points. You can farm Plasma Points in our very close-to-release staking dapp! 👽🖖
Genesis NFT summary
- There will be 10 unique representations of the Genesis NFTs.
- Each of these new models has four-level upgrades.
- Scarce: Only 10,000 will be minted.
- However, by breeding two Genesis NFTs, the amount of Alpha- and Beta NFTs will exponentially increase.
- You can use two Genesis NFTs to breed a new one.
- You need Plasma Points to mint Genesis NFTs.
- Genesis NFTs are needed to play our debut game, Super Galactic.
- One NFT can breed up to 7 times.
- Unique use-case. The element of time, NFTs, and a complex rating system all work together to make the innovative Super Galactic P2E model.
- Note: Our newly hired game economist is in deep research around every single interaction between UAP, Genesis-, Alpha, and Beta NFTs, Plasma Points, the cost of item upgrades, the rating system, etc. Because of this, changes might occur with different numbers to adjust the breeding inflation to better the user experience overall. We are happy to say the Super Galactic client is ready, but tweaks and bug fixes are the current priority.
Second Generation Genesis NFTs
In total, there are 10 Genesis NFTs, 5 classes, and each NFT can evolve from level 1 to level 4. The looks, skills, and character ratings of the new Genesis NFTs will change according to their level (1–4).
The breakdown of classes is as follows:
- Electro Class: The Lumina Soldier & The Zutrori Soldier
- Fire Class: The Incendius Soldier & (TBA NEXT WEEK)
- Laser Class: The Zegoc Soldier & The Voxis Soldier
- Toxic Class: The Veilinos Soldier & The Vivius Soldier
- Physical Class: The Myronox Soldier & (TBA NEXT WEEK)
Classes are determined from the different body parts of your NFTs. This means that an Alpha- or Beta breed might be a hybrid class. We will neatly gather all of these tips & tricks in our Gitbook before the game release.
🤖 Physical — The Myronox Soldier
Myronox is a principled soldier and master of Super Galactic’s ancient martial arts. A true disciple of The Myriad Soldier and UFoger himself, he utilizes his pure physical force to overcome any obstacle.
He has dedicated his life to defending Super Galactic against anyone who would disturb its divine balance with his fellow soldiers. Those who overlook his contemplative calm will contend with his legendary fiery fists.
Myronox is more than a simple robot; he is a receptacle for the primitive Super Galactic animal spirits’ unrestrained power. With elements and traits such as fire, electro, and toxic already engaging in battle, UFoger felt the need for pure brute strength.
He had no choice but to ask the Myriad Soldier for help to train Myronox. After all, you never can get enough of brute force in open warfare with an onslaught of demons.
Myronox can summon unfathomable speed, resilience, and savage fury by harnessing bestial natures. Strong as a bear, quick as a tiger, and sly as a fox. Myronox’s united force will thwart all those who would disrupt the world’s natural order.
He’s an unadorned robot with a plain mission; Beat all of his enemies to a pulp, and smile at them while you’re at it.
Learn more about UFO:
UFO Gaming ($UFO) is a fully decentralized gaming platform bridging traditional games onto the blockchain and giving players the ability to earn while playing. Blockchain. P2E. Metaverse. Virtual land. NFT. Gaming.