Laser Class — The Zegoc Soldier
Highlighting the ten 2nd Generation NFTs — One of the two Laser classes in Super Galactic
🛸 #UFOARMY, you will soon see The Zegoc Soldier in all his glory inside of Super Galactic. The Second Generation Genesis NFTs will be obtainable with Plasma Points. You can farm Plasma Points in our very close-to-release staking dapp! 👽🖖
🤖 The Zegoc Soldier
A lone tale as ancient as the Realm of Super Galactic’s first piers, the armored Zegoc prowls the dark seas off the shore.
Driven by unforgivable treachery, she attacks without warning with an instant laser beam to save the destitute and pull the greedy to their demise.
She is compelled to seek out those who disregard his warfare methods, dragging them under with her — a stark warning that no one can escape the laser beams.
Although it is unknown if The Zegoc Soldier was the first robot with Laser power to appear on Super Galactic, there has undoubtedly never been anyone with her degree of vicious, calculated sentience.
While UFoger created his brethren to oppose evil, the battle has absorbed Zegoc, transforming her into a more reactionary force, intent on scrutinizing and studying the physical realm — and the weird, warlike people who inhabit it — for any flaw the Darkness may exploit.
Zegoc, is far from a passive spectator, retaliating against threats with lethal plasma or by altering the very fabric of the Super Galactic.
Genesis NFT summary
- There will be 10 unique representations of the Genesis NFTs.
- Each of these new models has four-level upgrades.
- Scarce: Only 10,000 will be minted.
- However, by breeding two Genesis NFTs, the amount of Alpha- and Beta NFTs will exponentially increase.
- You can use two Genesis NFTs to breed a new one.
- You need Plasma Points to mint Genesis NFTs.
- Genesis NFTs are needed to play our debut game, Super Galactic.
- One NFT can breed up to 7 times.
- Unique use-case. The element of time, NFTs, and a complex rating system all work together to make the innovative Super Galactic P2E model.
- Note: Our newly hired game economist is in deep research around every single interaction between UAP, Genesis-, Alpha, and Beta NFTs, Plasma Points, the cost of item upgrades, the rating system, etc. Because of this, changes might occur with different numbers to adjust the breeding inflation to better the user experience overall. We are happy to say the Super Galactic client is ready, but tweaks and bug fixes are the current priority.
Second Generation Genesis NFTs
In total, there are 10 Genesis NFTs, 5 classes, and each NFT can evolve from level 1 to level 4. The looks, skills, and character ratings of the new Genesis NFTs will change according to their level (1–4).
The breakdown of classes is as follows:
- Electro Class: The Lumina Soldier & The Zutrori Soldier
- Fire Class: The Incendius Soldier & The Speytri Soldier
- Laser Class: The Zegoc Soldier & The Voxis Soldier
- Toxic Class: The Veilinos Soldier & The Vivius Soldier
- Physical Class: The Myronox Soldier & The Valan Soldier
Classes are determined from the different body parts of your NFTs. This means that an Alpha- or Beta breed might be a hybrid class. We will neatly gather all of these tips & tricks in our Gitbook before the game release.
Learn more about UFO:
UFO Gaming ($UFO) is a fully decentralized gaming platform bridging traditional games onto the blockchain and giving players the ability to earn while playing. Blockchain. P2E. Metaverse. Virtual land. NFT. Gaming.