👊 Second Physical Class — 🤖 The Valan Soldier
The Second Physical Class — The Valan Soldier
Tough as a tank, the Valan soldier beats demons strapped with a punch.
Valan has looked up to his brother his whole life. Every step he took, he was right behind, following his journey. As a result, his abilities are almost identical to Myronox.
Much like his brother, the Myronox Soldier, he may conjure unfathomable speed, resilience, and primal anger by channeling bestial natures. As tough as a bear, as swift as a tiger, and as cunning as a fox. Valan’s unified army will stop all those who want to destroy the natural order of the Super Galactic realm.
Unified by the forces of nature, Valan packs a serious punch.
Genesis NFT summary
- There will be 10 unique representations of the Genesis NFTs.
- Each of these new models has four-level upgrades.
- Scarce: Only 10,000 will be minted.
- However, by breeding two Genesis NFTs, the amount of Alpha- and Beta NFTs will exponentially increase.
- You can use two Genesis NFTs to breed a new one.
- You need Plasma Points to mint Genesis NFTs.
- Genesis NFTs are needed to play our debut game, Super Galactic.
- One NFT can breed up to 7 times.
- Unique use-case. The element of time, NFTs, and a complex rating system all work together to make the innovative Super Galactic P2E model.
- Note: Our newly hired game economist is in deep research around every single interaction between UAP, Genesis-, Alpha, and Beta NFTs, Plasma Points, the cost of item upgrades, the rating system, etc. Because of this, changes might occur with different numbers to adjust the breeding inflation to better the user experience overall. We are happy to say the Super Galactic client is ready, but tweaks and bug fixes are the current priority.
Second Generation Genesis NFTs
In total, there are 10 Genesis NFTs, 5 classes, and each NFT can evolve from level 1 to level 4. The looks, skills, and character ratings of the new Genesis NFTs will change according to their level (1–4).
The breakdown of classes is as follows:
- Electro Class: The Lumina Soldier & The Zutrori Soldier
- Fire Class: The Incendius Soldier & The Speytri Soldier
- Laser Class: The Zegoc Soldier & The Voxis Soldier
- Toxic Class: The Veilinos Soldier & The Vivius Soldier
- Physical Class: The Myronox Soldier & The Valan Soldier
Classes are determined from the different body parts of your NFTs. This means that an Alpha- or Beta breed might be a hybrid class. We will neatly gather all of these tips & tricks in our Gitbook before the game release.
Learn more about UFO:
UFO Gaming ($UFO) is a fully decentralized gaming platform bridging traditional games onto the blockchain and giving players the ability to earn while playing. Blockchain. P2E. Metaverse. Virtual land. NFT. Gaming.